Our Recruiters purpose it to collaborate with our clients to hire great people. Hiring great people is step one in building great workforces for our clients.
We may ask recruiters to perform other HR functions based on their qualifications, interests, and client and ACHR needs.
Recruiter: Responsible to help with day-to-day recruitment tasks such: as developing compelling job descriptions and postings, ATS management, resume screening, scheduling, and executing screening interviews, administering various assessments and guiding clients to interpreting the results, establishing good rapport with clients and developing a strong understanding of the client’s culture and objectives in order to promote and identify those objectives during interactions with candidates.
Senior Recruiter: Handles the more complex and challenging recruitments. Maintains and applies a strong understanding of leading-edge recruiting tactics and tools. Applies advanced active recruiting, candidate communications, and client relationship skills. Responsible to develop sourcing and selection strategies and engage with applicants using various channels of media to attract top talent.
Lead Recruiter: Serves as a mentor to fellow recruiters. Trains ACHR staff on effective recruiting techniques. Provides day-to-day oversight of the ACHR recruiting team to ensure we are walking our talk. Maintains ACHR’s recruiting toolkit with leading edge tools, templates, and resources. Handles the most complex and challenging recruitments. Regularly monitor and evaluate the overall approach and performance of the ACHR recruitment team and adjust as needed to consistently meet our clients’ recruitment objectives.
We also call upon our Recruitment Team to engage in other aspects of running our business, to include assisting
with business development, contributing to and sometimes leading internal projects (such as developing new recruiting tools and processes to maintain our leading edge), maintaining client account records, and cheerfully complying with internal policies and procedures.
Performing these roles involves a host of duties and tasks that are too numerous and dynamic to document in detail. We also may adjust roles from time to time.
- Ensuring the client is well prepared for recruitments with current job descriptions and competitive compensation.
- Drafting compelling postings and posting pursuant to the collaborative recruiting strategy.
- Actively sourcing highly qualified candidates.
- Between active and passive recruiting, building strong candidate pools characterized by highly qualified and diverse candidates.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and client HR.
- Overseeing administrative support engaged for setting up interviews, running reference and background checks, and other recruiting-related administrative functions.
- Applying the selection process developed within the collaborative recruiting strategy, to include assessing qualifications to screen applicants, managing structured interviews, administering and analyzing pre-hire assessments and exercises, and initiating and analyzing reference and background checks.
- Compiling a 360 summary of all the observations collected during the selection process for hiring managers to assess and select the most qualified candidate from a pool of highly qualified, diverse candidates.
- Preparing offer letters consistent with clients’ operations and best practices.
- Transitioning new hires to the clients’ onboarding process.
Developing the competencies above typically involves, among other things, formal education and real- world experience. We require the following based on the role being filled:
Recruiter: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution combined with at least three years of hands-on sales, recruiting, or HR experience. SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification preferred.
Senior Recruiter: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, combined with at least five years of relevant experience, two of which must be recruiting. SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification required.
Lead Recruiter: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, combined with at least seven years of relevant experience, five of which must include recruiting. SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification required.
We may consider equivalent mixes of education and experience when reviewing candidates.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.